Fagus Factory (Walter Gropius)


    The first time I saw this building was on the UNESCO site, and I was impressed reading that it was the first ever façade that was conceived in glass. It also shows the exact feeling of the pure cube while annihilating any separation between the inside and the outside of the building, leaving the corners free, without any support, fact that helps the building suggest the sense of continuity. I wanted so bad to draw this architectural masterpiece, that I tried for the first time an paper based-digital mixed presentation. I’ve built the perspective , scanned it , then tried to add some color using Photoshop. The original size is A3. The .PSD file is available upon request.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Other Works

This is just a little resume of my work. Architecture, being a big passion of mine, takes me a lot of time and makes me draw almost everyday. If you want to see more of my works, do not hesitate to contact me.

Declaration

I can sincerely say that all the works in this portfolio are done by me and all the originals are available to see upon request. I own all the papers and digital works with their specific extensions. All paper-based works are scanned while the digital works are rendered, imported from memory cards (photography) or shown by print-screen.

Meet The Author

UCAS ID: 1211459207 Choice: Architecture (K100) University: Manchester School of Architecture Manchester Metropolitan University