Kitchen concept (Google Sketch-up)



This is my first attempt to translate a family friend’s idea about hers dream kitchen into something real using my imagination, and one of the first tries in meanings of 3D modeling when it comes to buildings exteriors or interiors, I used to work with Sketch-Up and Blender for making 3d-models such as kits or faces for the “EA Sports FIFA” game, but not on a high detailed level. So this would be representative for my 3D modeling skills for the moment. I always look to improve, I am very interested in starting to work with 3dSMax or Rhino 3D.I must say that the colors were her choice so at this chapter it might turn to define my personality by not being part of it. I did this project using Google Sketch-Up. The .Skp model is available upon request

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Other Works

This is just a little resume of my work. Architecture, being a big passion of mine, takes me a lot of time and makes me draw almost everyday. If you want to see more of my works, do not hesitate to contact me.

Declaration

I can sincerely say that all the works in this portfolio are done by me and all the originals are available to see upon request. I own all the papers and digital works with their specific extensions. All paper-based works are scanned while the digital works are rendered, imported from memory cards (photography) or shown by print-screen.

Meet The Author

UCAS ID: 1211459207 Choice: Architecture (K100) University: Manchester School of Architecture Manchester Metropolitan University