Living Room (Interior Design)


This is my second project in the meanings of interior design. It was done using Autodesk Homestyler and rendered in Adobe Photoshop. It was done upon request, so this is my concept of atmosphere that suits a person which tends more to relax troughmeditation, reading or having a chat instead of
spending free time on various high tech gadget. This also represents a part of my personality, being a place that I would spend time in.The original photo (no furniture or design elements added) is available just to compare withthe final result. It does not take part in my 10-12 photos of the portfolio, as it is not a piece of work. Only the final result is relevant for my interior design skills.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Other Works

This is just a little resume of my work. Architecture, being a big passion of mine, takes me a lot of time and makes me draw almost everyday. If you want to see more of my works, do not hesitate to contact me.

Declaration

I can sincerely say that all the works in this portfolio are done by me and all the originals are available to see upon request. I own all the papers and digital works with their specific extensions. All paper-based works are scanned while the digital works are rendered, imported from memory cards (photography) or shown by print-screen.

Meet The Author

UCAS ID: 1211459207 Choice: Architecture (K100) University: Manchester School of Architecture Manchester Metropolitan University